It might be time to visit Iceland. Iceland is so chill, and everything looks cool here, some other.
The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan is a landlocked country located within South Asia and Central Asia. It has a population of approximately 32 million, making it the 42nd most populous country in the world. It shares borders with Pakistan, Iran, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan in the north; and China in the far northeast. It is the 41st largest country in the world.
Passports and other documents accepted for entry must be valid for at least
Passports and other documents accepted for entry must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the arrival date.
- Passports of passengers born in Afghanistan must be valid on arrival.
- Passports of passengers who can prove their parents are nationals of Afghanistan must be valid on arrival.
- Visa not required for those, irrespective of nationality,
who are born:
- in Afghanistan;
- to parents who are nationals of Afghanistan; a copy of the parent's passport is required;
- to parents who are born in Afghanistan but are not nationals of Afghanistan.
- Visitors are required to hold proof of sufficient funds to cover their stay and documents required for their next destination.
Most governments advise against all travel to Afghanistan due to the extreme risks to your life you will encounter.
If, despite the risks, you still find yourself heading there, see War zone safety and the "Stay safe" section below. (21 May 2015)
Nigerian female citizen travelling to Afghanistan are expected to cover their body with clothing, except for the face, hands and feet.
Visitors not holding return/onwards tickets could be refused entry.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
Malek Asghar St.
Telephone: 0093 (0) 20 2100372
Fax: 0093 (0) 20 2100360 / 2100361
Select your specific area of interest below:Published by Victor at 20:56 PM on March 22, 2016