Andorra is the sixth smallest nation in Europe, it shares boarder with Spain and France. It’s capital city is Andorra la Vella. This country has a rich historical culture and sites that attracts tourists. Nigerians who intend to visit Andorra for whatever purpose has a visa that suites their purpose of visiting Andorra. Below are the types of Visas and other necessary information you will need before, during and after applying for an Andorra visa.
Citizens of Nigeria holding a valid multiple entry Schengen visa type "C" or "D" can enter and stay in this country without a visa, within the validity of their Schengen visa.
See list of countries under Schengen below
Austria, France, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland
This is mainly for Nigerians who intend to study in Andorra. It is always a short term visa which permit people to arrive the country for a specified period for study purpose only in any Andorran educational institute.
• Fully completed student visa form and all necessary declarations
• Passport size photographs
• Copy of a valid national passport and one copy
• Original of valid visa and one copy
• Updated bank account statement and one copy
• Letter of confirmation from a travel health insurance stating the insurance policy coverage and one copy.
• Letter of reference/transcript from your former school
• Admission letter from a educational institute
• Proof of air ticket reservation for one copy
• Visa fee
Visa processing period takes between 2 to 14 days. It can also take up to two months depending on the nature of your application.
having a visa is not a guarantee of entry to Andorra and visa must have at least 6 months expiration from the entry date. Obtaining the right visa for your travel to Andorra is your sole responsibility to avoid regrets.
Research date: 23/02/2016
Publisher: Obi Justin
Select your specific area of interest below:Published by Justin at 20:56 PM on March 22, 2016