Andorra is the sixth smallest nation in Europe, it shares boarder with Spain and France. It’s capital city is Andorra la Vella. This country has a rich historical culture and sites that attracts tourists. Nigerians who intend to visit Andorra for whatever purpose has a visa that suites their purpose of visiting Andorra. Below are the types of Visas and other necessary information you will need before, during and after applying for an Andorra visa.
Citizens of Nigeria holding a valid multiple entry Schengen visa type "C" or "D" can enter and stay in this country without a visa, within the validity of their Schengen visa.
See list of countries under Schengen below
Austria, France, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland
2. Andorra holiday visa: this visa is covers those travelling to Andorra for holidays, tourism, recreation, or to see a family and friends in Andorra. The following are general Andorra visa requirements for residents of Nigeria.
• Fully completed Andorra visa form and all relevant declarations
• Passport size photographs
• Original of valid visa if you are a citizen of another nation and one
• Valid national passport and one copy
• Latest bank statement and one copy
• Letter of confirmation from a travel insurance for Andorra stating the insurance policy coverage and one copy
• Reference letter from employer or educational institution
• Ensure to find out if you will need a tourist visa or holiday visa to visit Andorra.
Note: In individual situations, one could be required to provide additional documents. Andorra embassy guidelines and policy can and do, change overnight.
Visa processing period takes between 2 to 14 days. It can also take up to two months depending on the nature of your application.
having a visa is not a guarantee of entry to Andorra and visa must have at least 6 months expiration from the entry date. Obtaining the right visa for your travel to Andorra is your sole responsibility to avoid regrets.
Research date: 23/02/2016
Publisher: Obi Justin
Select your specific area of interest below:Published by Justin at 20:56 PM on March 22, 2016