Andorra is the sixth smallest nation in Europe, it shares boarder with Spain and France. It’s capital city is Andorra la Vella. This country has a rich historical culture and sites that attracts tourists. Nigerians who intend to visit Andorra for whatever purpose has a visa that suites their purpose of visiting Andorra. Below are the types of Visas and other necessary information you will need before, during and after applying for an Andorra visa.
Citizens of Nigeria holding a valid multiple entry Schengen visa type "C" or "D" can enter and stay in this country without a visa, within the validity of their Schengen visa.
See list of countries under Schengen below
Austria, France, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland
1. Andorra invitation visa: the following are the information to be provided a person invited to Andorra. The letter of invitation must be written by the invitee, some Andorra visa offices may require that the letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
• Full name of the person
• Date of birth
• Nigerian residential address and phone number
• Relationship with the invitee
• Purpose of visit
• Duration of visit in Andorra
• Proof of accommodation and living expenses during visit
• Date of departure from Andorra
The following should be provided by the person providing visa letter
• Full name of the Andorra resident
• Date of birth
• Residential address and phone number of the person in Andorra
• Occupation of the invitee
• Citizenship proof or long term residential permit
• Any document indicating the persons residential status in Andorra e.g. birth certificate
• Proof of permanent residential permit (if any)
For situations where an invitee is an aging parent the following conditions must be met.
• Information about family unit, names and date of birth of spouse and dependents in addition to the existing number of people already living in the house
• Details of those the invitee may have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still effective
• A written and signed commitment of your financial support for parents or grandparents for the entire period of stay
• Proof of income level that should match or be above the low income for the total number of people living with the invitee and also for the invited.
Note: In individual situations, one could be required to provide additional documents. Andorra embassy guidelines and policy can and do, change overnight.
Visa processing period takes between 2 to 14 days. It can also take up to two months depending on the nature of your application.
having a visa is not a guarantee of entry to Andorra and visa must have at least 6 months expiration from the entry date. Obtaining the right visa for your travel to Andorra is your sole responsibility to avoid regrets.
Research date: 23/02/2016
Publisher: Obi Justin
Select your specific area of interest below:Published by Justin at 20:56 PM on March 22, 2016