Andorra is the sixth smallest nation in Europe, it shares boarder with Spain and France. It’s capital city is Andorra la Vella. This country has a rich historical culture and sites that attracts tourists. Nigerians who intend to visit Andorra for whatever purpose has a visa that suites their purpose of visiting Andorra. Below are the types of Visas and other necessary information you will need before, during and after applying for an Andorra visa.
Citizens of Nigeria holding a valid multiple entry Schengen visa type "C" or "D" can enter and stay in this country without a visa, within the validity of their Schengen visa.
See list of countries under Schengen below
Austria, France, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland
6. Andorra working visa: This visa is generally granted to foreigners who intend to work in Andorra. You should have a correct Andorran visa with work permits. There is a wide range of non-permanent and permanent work visas available for Andorra.
• Visa fee for Andorran visa
• Fully completed Andorran visa form and all necessary declaration
• Passport size photographs
• Letter of confirmation from a travel health insurance in Andorra stating the insurance policy coverage and one copy.
• A valid national passport and one copy
Visa processing period takes between 2 to 14 days. It can also take up to two months depending on the nature of your application.
having a visa is not a guarantee of entry to Andorra and visa must have at least 6 months expiration from the entry date. Obtaining the right visa for your travel to Andorra is your sole responsibility to avoid regrets.
Research date: 23/02/2016
Publisher: Obi Justin
Select your specific area of interest below:Published by Justin at 20:56 PM on March 22, 2016