Belarus is an European country with Minsk as its capital, it has a population of 9 million. The major languages spoken here are the Belarusian and Russian, meaning it is not an English speaking country.
This visa is covers those travelling to Belarus for holidays, tourism, recreation, or to see a family and friends in Belarus. The following are general Belarus visa requirements for residents of Nigeria.
• Fully completed Belarus visa form and all relevant declarations
• Passport size photographs
• Original of valid visa if you are a citizen of another nation and one
• Valid national passport and one copy
• Latest bank statement and one copy
• Letter of confirmation from a travel insurance for Belarus stating the insurance policy coverage and one copy
• Reference letter from employer or educational institution
• Ensure to find out if you will need a tourist visa or holiday visa to visit Belarus.
Note: In individual situations, one could be required to provide additional documents. Belarus embassy guidelines and policy can and do, change overnight.
This takes between 2 to 14 days.
Belarusian visas at Minsk National Airport (MSQ) are issued to nationals of countries with no consular offices of the Republic of Belarus at €90. However, the prices for nationals WITH a Belarusian consulate in their passport country are rather high - €180 when they apply at MSQ on arrival. Standard documents like a letter of invitation have to be provided, too - a hotel booking is not enough, at least for a tourist visa, but not other entry points.
Research date: 24/02/2016
Select your specific area of interest below:Published by Justin at 20:57 PM on March 22, 2016