Belarus is an European country with Minsk as its capital, it has a population of 9 million. The major languages spoken here are the Belarusian and Russian, meaning it is not an English speaking country.
1. Belarus invitation visa: the following are the information to be provided a person invited to Belarus. The letter of invitation must be written by the invitee, some Belarus visa offices may require that the letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
• Full name of the person
• Date of birth
• Nigerian residential address and phone number
• Relationship with the invitee
• Purpose of visit
• Duration of visit in Belarus
• Proof of accommodation and living expenses during visit
• Date of departure from Belarus
The following should be provided by the person providing visa letter
• Full name of the Belarus resident
• Date of birth
• Residential address and phone number of the person in Belarus
• Occupation of the invitee
• Citizenship proof or long term residential permit
• Any document indicating the persons residential status in Belarus e.g. birth certificate
• Proof of permanent residential permit (if any)
For situations where an invitee is an aging parent the following conditions must be met.
• Information about family unit, names and date of birth of spouse and dependents in addition to the existing number of people already living in the house
• Details of those the invitee may have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still effective
• A written and signed commitment of your financial support for parents or grandparents for the entire period of stay
• Proof of income level that should match or be above the low income for the total number of people living with the invitee and also for the invited.
This takes between 2 to 14 days.
Belarusian visas at Minsk National Airport (MSQ) are issued to nationals of countries with no consular offices of the Republic of Belarus at €90. However, the prices for nationals WITH a Belarusian consulate in their passport country are rather high - €180 when they apply at MSQ on arrival. Standard documents like a letter of invitation have to be provided, too - a hotel booking is not enough, at least for a tourist visa, but not other entry points.
Research date: 24/02/2016
Select your specific area of interest below:Published by Justin at 20:57 PM on March 22, 2016