Bosnia and Herzegovina is a European country located on the Balkan peninsula. It was formerly part of Yugoslavia but gained independence in 1992. It borders Croatia to the north, west and southwest, Serbia to the east and Montenegro to the southeast. Mostly mountainous, it has access to a tiny portion of the Adriatic Sea coastline in the south.
Nigerians who intend to visit Bosnia and Herzegovina for whatever purpose has a visa that suites their purpose of visiting Bosnia and Herzegovina. Below are some information and you will need before, during and after applying for a Bosnia and Herzegovina visa.
There are limited information available for this country. We will provide more information as soon as we get it.
Nationals who need visa (such as Nigerians) to enter Bosnia and Herzegovina are eligible for free 7 days visa if they are holding a multiple-entry Schengen visa or Schengen countries residence permit. However, this will only apply if you're traveling to Bosnia and Herzegovina from the Schengen or EU member countries agreements signatories.
• Fully completed visa form for Bosnia and essential declaration
• Passport size photos
• Valid national passport and one copy
• Original of valid visa if you’re national of another country and one copy
• Your most current bank account statement and one copy
• Confirmation letter from your holiday travel insurance for Bosnia declaring the insurance coverage and one copy
• Reference letter from your employer or education establishment
• Proof of group travel/ accommodation booking reservation in Bosnia / flight ticket reservation for Bosnia and one copy
• Visa application fees for Bosnian visa
• Please make sure to click on Bosnian visa information to find out if you’ll need a visitor visa to visit Bosnia or the up-to-date holiday visa requirements for Bosnia.
This takes between 2 to 14 days.
Having a visa is not a guarantee of entry to Bosnia and Herzegovina and visa must have at least 6 months expiration from the entry date. Obtaining the right visa for your travel to Bosnia and Herzegovina is your sole responsibility to avoid regrets.
Select your specific area of interest below:Published by Justin at 20:57 PM on March 22, 2016